The wheel or tyre balancing is the process of equalising the weight in the tyre and wheel assembly to allow it spin smoothly at high speed, and if you want to balance your vehicle’s wheel with ease and precision, an automatic wheel balancer is very critical equipment to achieve that. There is no comparison of the manual methods with an automatic wheel balancer; the automatic balancer is the most advanced method to achieve the higher level of efficiency and accuracy. It is an equally effective equipment to meet the balancing requirement of wheels of all vehicles, from smaller to heavy vehicles. It gives the same amount of precision in balancing of the tyres and wheels of all vehicles.
Why a wheel balancer is necessary
• The imbalance in the assembly of a tyre and wheel is always there. It is not possible or might be very rare that there is a balance in the weight of tyre and wheel assembly, so a wheel balancer is needed to strike a balance in the assembly of a tyre and wheel even we are fitting a new one into our vehicle.
• The balance in weight of tyre and wheel assembly also goes out due to the wearing of tyres on the roads while spinning at high speeds. In that case we need to achieve the required precision in the balance in the weight, and a wheel balancer allows us to do this task with ease and efficiency.
Manual vs automatic wheel balancing methods
There are several manual methods to achieve the balance in the weight of tyre and wheel assembly but none of them is comparable to the automatic wheel balancer due to the reasons that:
• The automatic wheel balancer performs the task very efficiently. It saves a lot of time required in the manual methods.
• It makes possible for us to achieve the highest possible precision and that allows the wheel balancing effectiveness for rather a longer period of time.
• The machine methods are more reliable and trusted as compared to the manual methods.
• We can operate an automatic wheel balancer with ease and comfort.
• There is not much difference in the cost of getting your vehicle’s wheel balanced with the help of an automatic wheel balancer or manually.
• It is the most used method now. The manual method is hardly applied by the mechanics anymore.
• The balance achieved in the weight of tyre and wheel assembly with the help of an automatic wheel balancer is done while keeping in mind the conditions that tyres face on the roads. The latest technology allows to calculate the risk of those rough and uneven conditions and force road-balancing during high speed spins.
• The automatic wheel balancer facilitates the spinning of tyre at the same higher speed as what is achieved during real driving time on roads so the possibility of achieving the higher level of precision for a longer period of time is even greater.